Saturday, July 4, 2009

twenty year in the making.

iMovie - Sunshine Cleaners.

I watched it 3 times and all those times I couldn't finish watching it without falling asleep. I actually haven't finish watching it... but one thing I know is that Emily Blunt shouldn't have taken that role after she did Devil Wears Prada, it's like a step down in her career.

I have been pushing all my coursework aside for almost a month now and now is the time I need to geek out to finish all of them by this Monday. That's right! 2 more days to finish up 3 coursework!

Apparently my geek mode ran out of fire, I felt so sleepy today. I think I'm coming down with something so I slept for the whole day today to prepare myself for the near future of long hours. tsk. I work better under pressure!

I'm so hot tempered today for reasons I don't know why and I'm taking it out on anyone who's in my face, even my pups. told you I'm not feeling so well :(

I'm still so lazy to do my essays! but I can't let my partner down ;) have to do my best to get those A's!


can't wait for my dinner
date tomorrow night :P