Saturday, June 27, 2009

oh backup baby backup.

iMovie - TRANSFORMERS : Revenge Of The Fallen.

I chose BumbleBee's poster ;)

I'm in awe! My mouth was open for the entire movie, my eyes were as big as coconuts! hahaa, and I was laughing like I inhaled a million cans of laughing gas :D

It was exciting, thrilling, touching and funny, no hilarious all rolled in one. It's pretty long tho' & why is there SO many decepticons?!

I like the fact that Shia calls Bumblebee, Bee. so sweet ;)

Bee & the twins.

Shia LaBeouf & Josh Duhamel is ♥♥♥

Oh gosh, a week passed by so quickly. I missed having me sister home. someone to talk to other than Coffee :P

One thing that's different is my sleeping and eating pattern because of my sister's pattern! She's making ME jetlag! She'll have her power nap in the evening and wake up at midnight! or she'll go crazy and wake up at 8 in the morning. She's crazy!

It's effecting me because we'll have dinner at 1 in the morning, and she'll not go to bed until 7 AM. or she'll sleep in the evening and wake up very early the next day, go out buy nasi lemak and roti canai and have a smelly feast in my room. tsk.

but I still love her ;)

& since she's back, I don't have to drive so much which is *two thumbs up*

I've sent my phone for repairs so now I'm using my sister's extra phone. The sound system is so not good compared to mine. oh and guys, I don't have the caller ID thingy in the current phone so when you text me, please please write your name. haha. I'm sorry if I didn't reply your texts.

I'm gonna give my Zephie Wephie away. It's either him or Coffee, so I'll give him away because he's kinda sad outside the house all alone. Any takers? haha, you must be a dog lover or I won't give it.

My neighbour's violin teacher wants him and they said that she has a big compound and other dogs, so maybe we'll give it to her...

I'll never ever ever get my kids a dog! not because dogs are dirty or I'll have to clean up after him, it's because I don't want to break my kids heart like how my mum broke mine with an ultimatum to keep only 1 dog :(