Sunday, June 21, 2009

guess this means you're sorry.

iMovie - Get Smart.

Such a stupiiiid movie! It's so stupid that it's not even funny. Fine, Steve Carell is funny but it's not so funny. hahahaha! confused? my plan worked :P

I kept complaining and I can't stop complaining! The weather is so freaking hot! It looks like it's going to rain but there's no wind at all! If only the temperature in Malaysia was under 20 degree! we'll freeze to death under our condition. haha. It's 38 c now! that's hot!

I was YouTube-ing this morning and I came across a video where 2 guys spotted Kimi driving on the streets of Melbourne in his Ferrari with Mark Arnall. so they pursued to follow him. It's so funny, they could barely catch up with Kimi. But since it was kinda jam, they manage to stink behind him for most of it.

I'm impressed by Kimi's sense of direction in another city. He drove from the circuit back to the hotel. I'm impressed he even knew the way ;)

I wonder how many Ferraris he has. Uuh, and and I read HOT magazine just now, Jenson too has a silver Ferrari. I'm sure he's pay went up a lot since last year :P:P

I wonder what's it like to be a millionaire... & I'll keep wondering..

My sight is getting worst by the day! I went into Times today and it took me a while to find the magazine I wanted to read. Usually I could spot the magazine I wanted from miles away. tsk. I need to get contact lens or something.

I think something is wrong with my Facebook :(

You know what, I'm trying to ask my brother to buy me a MacBook since he 'has got so much money this days'. apple ;)

TRANSFORMERS 2 in 3 DAYS!!
Shia Labeouf is so hot!
hotter than Megan Fox at times :P



why are mothers having

Facebook acc thisdays?!