Monday, June 8, 2009

them chicken jackin' my style.

iMovie - Confessions Of A Shopaholic.


Movie Review :P I've a lot to sayy!

First of all, why would they said "based on the best selling novel" when it's NOTHING like the book! It's so far from the book, it's like from the sun to pluto! that's how far it is.

Let's start with Tarkie - in the book, he was a weird looking dude and all but in the movie, I think that he looked better than the guy playing Luke! & he's suppose to be scottish but british!

Here comes Luke - ain't he suppose to be some big shot mister workaholic powerful men working in his own company, Brandon Communications?! in the movie, he was an editor! WTF?! & a fashion magazine?! where did that came from? & the clothes! I pictured Luke more high fashioned and only wears branded suits.

Alicia Bitchy Long Legs - she do have long legs ;) but ain't she suppose to be working for Luke?! and not at some magazine.

that dude, what's his name, Derek Smeath - in the movie he's some debt collector but in the book he was the manager of Endwich Bank. & where was that bitchy Erica Parnell or someone.

That scene from Morning Coffee - ain't the host from the book Rory and Emma?! who was that in the movie?!

&& Luke and Rebecca in the book didn't fought because Rebecca lied to him about her debt but fought because Rebecca found some important stuff about Luke's cooperation that could ruin him & aired it on the Morning Coffee.

Where did 'the girl in the green scarf' come from?! &It was suppose to be a silk and velvet scarf. & in the book, it bid for 200 not 300. & Luke gave her back the scarf when he rushed to the airport to stop her from going to work for Michael.

&& Suze wedding was in Tarkie's scottish estate with a horse and all!

They really shouldn't have made this movie. it really spoils the whole reputation of the book. Mostly, when a movie comes out, it should be better or similar to the book. Especially on the first movie. I'll kill myself if there's a sequel man! really, just shoot myself in the head.

Like Twilight or Harry Potter, when their first movie came out, people who haven't read the book would wanna read the book after that. but I think, when they watch Shopaholic, they wouldn't wanna go buy the book. I know I wouldn't if I haven't read it already.

The pro however is that it's really really funny! I laughed so hard, my mum thought I was being attacked. It's really funny. but it's nothing like the book !!
Russian poster. like this one the most ;)

Finnish poster.