Saturday, June 6, 2009

you're fooling yourself.

Sebastian Vettel on pole in Turkey


Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st - Sebastian Vettel (it's been a long time coming)
  • 2nd - Jenson Button (uuh, thiiiiiis close)
  • 3rd - Rubens Barrichello (excuses, excuses)
  • 4th - Mark Webber (out-qualified 0-7 man)
  • 5th - Jarno Trulli (whattheheck?!)
  • 6th - Kimi Raikkonen (I still ♥ you)
I'm jumping up and down for Vettel! It was so close! It's probably the closest race to pole of the season with what looks like a super cool and fast flow-y track. (+-) 1 second covers the whole field of drivers! That's how close it is!

Ferrari seems a little slower here than Monaco which is a little strange! But they are definitely the team that is feared most by others.

I like it when Lewis Hamilton doesn't have much tele-time! hahaha!

Back to Vettel. He's so super talented, I wanna know how he does it. every lap he does is golden, every lap he does is perfection! Could he be the next Michael Schumacher? neah, he'll be better ;)

One thing I'm worried about tomorrow is that he's start won't be as great as the others. He's still a rookie in that area compared to Jenson or Rubens who is also on the clean side, see my concern? BUT, Vettel so far, has always win when he's on pole so let's just wait and see.

He was so happy during the press conference. smiling all the way which made me all fuzzy and warm inside! He do need more practice talking more 'press conference-y' though. he's still a fresh face, a fetus.

some good 'press conference-y' speaker are like Mark, Jenson, Michael, Rubens (who only lists out excuses, but good) David Coultard, Lewis and Nico is pretty good too. Kimi is not that good because when he speaks, subtitles are required, haha :P

I LOVE it when the commentators or drivers themselves says something that I've said on my blog, which is pretty cool in a way! I said that Jenson was making winning a little boring, check out my previous F1 entry. and this week, Jenson himself made a statement. also, Alex said the same thing during today's qualifying.

click to enlarge or visit F1 official itself.

more, more, more empty granstands!





enlarge the post-qualifying picture,
they aren't breaking a sweat!
how is that possible?!
they are seriously NOT sweating!