Thursday, June 18, 2009

how could you be so Dr. Evil

iMovie - Hotel For Dogs.
Oh gosh, I cried for the entire movie. it's so touching. and I can't help but to tear up when I see dogs get upset, their puppy dog eyes really is something. All those dogs must be very professional and well trained to do all those stuff they did in the movie.

funny posters.

I have a new habit of watching CSI: Miami before going to class. it's on everyday @10 that's why. I prefer CSI: NY more though. I like the characters more from NY. & I hate Horatio, he always looks down or somewhere else when he talks, so annoying. I kinda think that Greg Sanders from CSI and Ryan Wolfe from CSI: Miami look alike. haha! both ohsocute ;)

That's in the morning, at night, if I remember to watch, I'll watch Jamie Oliver @ 11. My mouth gets all watery every time I watch him. haha. I really wonder if his stuff is as good as it looks on tele. I regret deleting all of his Naked Chef episodes I had.

Speaking of, I love how he named all this daughters. such weird but nice special names. There's Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo & newly born Petal Blossom Rainbow. They all just sound so sweet and colourful and smells good :P

I'm going to name my daughter Flower Cherry Butterfly Sunset Autumn Snow. hahah & for my son, I'll name him Tiger Football Cricket Formula Dragon :P:P:P

I'mma gonna start a bucket list! The first three things on it is to visit Switzerland. I've always wanted to go there to touch snow. I'll have to touch snow before I die! Second is to visit New Zealand! I have to go there! Switzerland and New Zealand is the first two places I would go if I could go anywhere in the world. Paris or New York just don't call out to me like the other 2 does.

Third on my bucket list is to go for dinner at Jamie's kitchen Fifteen ;) Either he or Toby can cook my meal :D:D

I've gotta go get my camera fixed STASAP! *sooner than as soon as possible :P hahahaa! Lorelai has such a big influence on me.

TRANSFORMERS 2 in 6 DAYS!!
I wonder if it'll be those sucky second movies
that can never beat the first one.
Michael Bay, don't let me down!



I found an english partner ;)