Tuesday, June 23, 2009

do you want love or do you want fame.

iMovie - Yes Man.

*shakes head* tsk tsk

Got back me first semester results today. I must say that I'm VERY surprised by my own results. It's such a OMG moment. haha

wanna know what I've gotten? haha! You'll be shocked too! I didn't know I was such a geek. LOLS. straight As! :D I can't believe I have a GPA of 3.9 over 4.0! I can get partial scholarship!

wow? yeah! I can't believe it too!

OOh, that's not the most shocking news! I had my very first Quantitative Method aka Add Math test and I had 94% NINETY FOUR!!! I had ONE wrong! ONE! believe it !! I kinda like math now ;)

I got straight As! I've never ever gotten straight As! ever! mums is very proud of her daughter! lololollolol!

Anyways, dork out enough!

My phone is officially dead. all my joystick button is disfunctional. From now onwards I do not have a phone. give out smoke signal, morse code and/or fireworks if you wanna reach me. hahah! :P:P The wonders of numbers, call me and find out. ahaha.

I have 3 coursework to produce in 2 weeks. I hate the english one the most! my lecturer can actually go buy a kite and fly it.

"You have to describe about the picture, but you can't talk about it" she said. WTF?!

I like my accounts coursework. I'm actually done with it & it took me only 1 day! acc is peanuts la! :P Thank gosh I had Francis to teach me the ropes of accounts for the past 2 year or else I won't be as good as I am today. He's a godsend :)


sis is back.
lots to do,
so little time.