Sunday, June 28, 2009

you've been hit by, you've been struck by a smooth criminal.

iMovie - Princess Protection Program.

Selena Gomez is pretty ;) not a very nice movie & there isn't any cute guys. haha

I'm having so much, fun it's making me lazy :P The playing field is even now with me and jessy against mums. hehee!

Every morning, the first thing we ask mums is "eat what?" ;) happy days!

Yesterday was eventful. - at home movie session then went for early dinner @ Fatty Crabbie, yum yum. we took our sweet and sour time because after that we were gonna go to the airport to 'see' my brother off.

yeaps. we were there to see him and 'see' him off.

anyways, before that.. dinner time. me & mums were done eating, round bellied and full. sis however was still not done. she sapu-ed everything else that was on the table. while waiting for her, mums played iPhone and I was busy clicking away with the camera. paparazzi ;)


Finally! done and done. we still had plenty of time to kill before going to the airport, so to the bookstore we go! Usually in a normal family, the kids are the ones who love looking around and the mothers are the ones who are bored outta their minds waiting for their kids, right? not with my family though! me & sis was waiting for mums, choosing her pens which she end up not getting.

one minute in there felt like one hour! haha. very expensive punya bookstore. tsk tsk

After what felt like hours, we still had plenty of time to kill! chilled out inside the car awhile before driving very slowly to the airport. You have no idea how much time we had to kill !


fast forward! *fast forward music playing softly* :P:P

sis & I took a 10 minutes walk from the place we parked the car, which is further down the road from the airport to the airport toilet. bro came out late! we had to rush rush because his next flight was in 2 hours @ LCCT.

yeaps. rubbed mums face the whole way "born son la, love son la" He come back KL also don't wanna stay one or two days, stay only for one and a half hour before he had to fly off to see his lady in waiting *shakes head*.

I love taking long drives and sitting inside the car! I really love it for some reason. & the only times I'm at the airport is to pick or send my brother. no money to sit inside the airplane itself :P haha!


ice-cream is the cure
for swine flu ;)