Monday, June 1, 2009

all around me all familiar faces.

iMovie - "Something Old, Something New".

I washed the car for the first time ever! HAHA ;P & now I know why Jessy was so lazy to wash her own car. I used to mock her for sending her small small car for car wash. I think I'm going to send it every time now! haha!

eh, of course I got wash it before this when I gotten the car 3-4 months ago la! actually, I gave it to uncle Gordon and ask him to send it in for washing ;P

Last weekend, mums & I visited our old stomping ground - Renaissance, for Japanese lunch. we thought it was a buffet lunch but it wasn't :( Ate RM 300 worth of stuffs.

& Jessy, no worries, when you get back, I'll treat you kay! ANYTHING you wanna eat from Renaissance ;) really! promise!

I really can't take pictures anymore this days. Not only because my camera is spoiled but because I have no one to take pictures with! tsk.

I think mums loves me more in the past than this couple of months. I USED to be the only child of hers never to spend money. My spend-age *haha, made that word up, like usage, spendage* was the least amongst me, Jack & Jess. not anymore ;)

Anyways, just finish watching the final episode of Lauren in The Hills. It's so sad to see her leaving. it's unbelievable seeing everything she's been through & achieved for the past 6 years from Laguna to The Hills. I really can relate everything to her in some twisted way.

In my opinion, it's such a meaningful way how she ended her final scene. She drove away from the camera and cast. and that I think was just the prefect way to end everything. I can understand why she wanted to leave that show, she looked lonely without Whitney there. All the scenes lately is only with Brody. Kinda sad.

anyways.. goodbye Lauren. Her first down to her very last one.
First scene in Laguna Beach introducing herself

down to her very last scene leaving the
church and driving away

first promotional photoshoot for LB

to her very last one for The Hills.



I'm going to be so much
better without you in my life.