Saturday, June 20, 2009

cause we belong together now, yeah.

Sebastian Vettel hails British pole.


Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st - Sebastian Vettel (c'mon my son ;P)
  • 2nd - Rubens Barrichello (nice onee)
  • 3rd - Mark Webber (you're on my hate-list!)
  • 4th - Jarno Trulli (not bad, not bad)
  • 5th - Kazuki Nakajima (fuuuyooh)
  • 9th- Kimi Raikkonen (aw let's go!)
no, no. There's nothing wrong with that list & there's nothing wrong with your eyes either. Jenson Button is seriously not on there. He's starting P6 tomorrow. shocking right?! hahaa.

First off, why must Mark insult another driver just because he didn't get to beat Sebastian for pole! c'mon, his lap wasn't that great way before Kimi was in sight! I have a feeling that he's really not happy about always being over-qualified by his teammate. that's 8-0 to date!

&& I'm gonna defend Kimi here because I love him, of course. If they (other drivers and spectators and everyone else) think that just because Kimi isn't doing a great lap, that he's drunk or dreaming or whatever, Kimi should really be in the book of World Records for being the world's best drunk driver there is! period.

Ooh also, Kimi did that 3 finger sign thingy, did you see that? :P:P & he had loads of tele-time! The camera was always constantly on him.

Sebastian Vettel was just showing off today, & I like it ;) as long as he doesn't get too cocky!

I've said it from the beginning and I'll say it again that the KERS system is as good as putting a wiper on the car! It's useless! All it is is heavy and expensive! Each team paid 50 million for that stupid system which is more than the budget cap of 40 million for next year.

P/S : I hate Max Mosley! all those small guys with big egos! pffts.

Alex Yoong has a tongue-tied problem. it's so funny listening to him. hahaha! ALSO, I can certainly do a better job than Paula man! tsk.

Adrian Sutil's major shunt. it looks like it hurts a lot!
I wonder how much it cost to build an F1 car..

lols. it's the back of the seat actually.




I spotted The Stig!