Friday, June 12, 2009

so I'll let you go, I'll set you free.

iMovie - Push.
I like this movie! I like any movies with supernatural powers! I always wish I had some super abilities or something ever since I watched Charmed :P Anyways, it's kind of an interesting movie. Give me anything with Chris Evans & Dakota Fanning and I'll watch! Camilla Belle is very very pretty laa.

P/S : jieying, why you no like?

So, yesterday after my boring & tiring class, met up with Ely and her bee for late lunch and a movie @ OneUtama.

I was wondering why no parking when it's a weekday. It was packed then Ely told me it's freaking school holiday! dammit! I want a school holiday too! I don't get any which sucks! totally dude.

Had a long long loooooong lunch @ chillis. It's catching up time yo! I laughed like I've never laughed before! Seriously Ely, you and Wai Loon make a prefect couple! but I can't be with both of you for too long or else I'll die from laughing too much ;)

watched 17 Again, again :P

Came home, called mums. She tells me that she's in OneUtama catching a movie. pffts! I also wanna watchh :( should have called her back when she called me earlier. blek

Anyways, I got no stamina already. After going out the whole day, drop dead once I came home. Last time I was able to go out the whole day & sleep late but now cannot. I old edy. KO very fast.

Today..... I slept the whole entire day! AHAHAHA!! feels good. actually, if I sleep the whole day, I'll feel more tired when I'm awake, which is strange. Woke up in the morning at 9.11! and before I check the time, that Sean Kingston song was in my head. then I started laughing by myself which is a little weird now that I'm thinking back..

Woke up again at 5 to get ready for dinner with Uncle Gordon. went to MichelAngalo's Ristorante. sounds so italiano.. hahaa! :P Had their pasta! it was good! I highly recommend that place. it's very high class yet kinda cheap price-wise. I likey.

Uncle Gordon told me he went Singapore! ish, didn't tell me before he went! that sneaky bastard :P:P Then he's going back to Seychelles next week then to I-don't-remember-where for 3 months. Suck la that he went to Singapore without telling me! or else I would have told him to get me a Xbox 360 or RockBand or Wii. darn him!



another phone button
of mine is not working :(