Friday, June 5, 2009

you've got a smile that could light up this whole town.

iMovie - Pretty Woman.

My first time watching it. my mum's favorite movie ever. ahaa! that and Italian Job are the only 2 movies she watched without falling asleep.

I have no idea what I've blogged about last time when I blogged every single day. Now it seems like I have no stories to blog about. I seem to only have one word to blog everyday.

That's what twitter is for! hahaa.

oh gosh, if I hadn't said it enough, I'll say more. I hate driving already. It's dreadful. It used to be something I look forward to. hopping into the car and drive, but now I just hate to drive. so bored of it already. Every chance I get, I'll ask my mum to drive. ahhaa! to my mum, it's like I don't have a license at all ;)

which is great! I'll never leave my mommie.

I think, I think, maybe I haven't but I THINK I've seen every weird stuff there is to be seen in the world. When I was lunching with Crystal the other day, we saw this men, grown men wearing hot pants - well not hot pants but short shorts, the type they wear to workout. saw that dude wearing those extremely short shorts and a singlet. so funny & weird. you're in a mall and you're wearing that?!

fine, there's a gym there but still, change before you step out dude! it's so funny! so sexy la his hairy legs! HAHHAA ;)

Oh gosh, it's so damn hooottt! I'm dying.
(I meant the weather, not the weirdly dressed men)



follow me on twitter
@gnetss
I love saying that, haha