Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jenson wins 6 out of 7 races.

Button cruises easily to victory


Formula One Turkish GP Result :
  • 1st - Jenson Button (zzZzz. hahaa!)
  • 2nd - Mark Webber (silent killer I tell you)
  • 3rd - Sebastian Vettel ( :'( )
  • 4th - Jarno Trulli ( good jobbie )
  • 5th - Nico Rosberg ( epic drive! sweet )
I'm so sad. so so sad to see Vettel starting first and finishing third! What the hell race strategy did he had man! 3 stop strategy surely didn't help! They should have changed him to a 2 stop the second Jenson overtook him.

I kept laughing at Rubens! Seems like he had a very bumpy race! So funny. you can really see how good of a driver someone is when they're under pressure. like Rubens, he should have handled it better. I personally think that he thinks that he's car is better than everyone elses' that's why he drove like a manic out there! good for him for not finishing!

The Ferraris were really under the radar and weren't doing so well. didn't get to see Kimi's pitstop, makes me wonder if it was a clean one.

The first lap was the most interesting out of the whole race. I actually miss seeing those safety cars! haha.

I liked it when the team asked Mark and Vettel to slow down to save their engines for the next race because there's no way in hell they could catch Jenson, but Vettel was determined to push as hard as ever! I love that about him!

Almost most of the people who used to watch F1 don't anymore because they only watch F1 to watch Michael Schumacher. And now that Schumy is gone, some of the viewers are gone too. I thought that I won't be so attach to F1 when Kimi's gone but now I've got my eyes set on Vettel for when Kimi do decided to leave ;) I do think strongly that he's a very good driver.

Let's list Vettel's stats so far.

- The youngest F1 driver to drive at a GP at age 19.
- The youngest driver to lead a race at the Japanese GP 07.
- The youngest driver to score a pole position during qualifying.
- The youngest driver to win a race.
- The youngest driver to score points in a race.
- The youngest driver to score a maiden victory for 2 teams.
- Became the quickest driver to get a fined, 9 seconds into his career for speeding in pitlane.

I wonder if anyone could beat him for the 'youngest' titles.




the amount of people that
attended shocks me ;P