Tuesday, June 16, 2009

had I known how to save a life.

iMovie - Fired Up.

I've been watching so many movies lately. There's no more series to download so I downloaded movies instead. out of all the movies so far, the best is still Fired Up! I laughed so loud! They could have picked 2 other funnier actor but I guess that 2 was just fine. I like Nick more than Shawn just because he's funnier.

prohibidado. prohibimabodo ;) so funny.

Had a blackout yesterday & after yesterday's blackout, I officially think that I kinda like blackouts ;D
blackouts, say it fast. blackkkkkouttss. made me wanna watch the blackout episode of Friends.

I lit so many candles. candles I still have from the lantern festival when I had a bunch of people over to the park. I think it was form 1 or 2..


so anyways. all random thoughts. more random hourly thoughts on Twitter @ gnetss! ;))

TRANSFORMERS 2 in 8 DAYS !!! vamonos buddiess!!


I kinda like my
class peeps now.