Tuesday, June 9, 2009

hear you me my friends *viv's blog song ;)

iMovie - 17 Again.

woohoo. watched it last weekend but I'll blog about it after watching it again with Vivian ;)
It's so funny. that's all I'll say for now. It's HAHA!

OhMyGosh, I forgotten how much I ♥♥♥ accounts! however, my lecturer really suck! If I didn't know accounts, I won't like it ever with her teaching like that.

I say I'll like the subject if I like the teacher. I'm getting into AddMaths now. it seems fun. learning LOG. it's easy!

I hate english class. I'm not even learning anything. we're always playing stupid games. & I still haven't find a partner for my project which is due the first week of next month. The question is so stupid! & ridiculous! you have the explain about the picture but can't talk about the picture. stupid! then have another video presentation about yourself. Video! what if I don't have a camera man!

I hate all my lecturer. except my QM lecturer ;) I'm liking AddMaths because of her.

I need a partner! & I want someone who can write! ish.