Thursday, May 28, 2009

99 times, you look me in the eye.

iMovie - Bedtime Stories.

damn. I slept through the whole evening :s I'm still so sleepy but I can't go back to sleep. mums woke me up when she slam the door when she offed my lights because I ter- fell asleep.

This week has been so tiring. in college the whole day since morning is torture! Uuh, I'm so happy today because I made LOTs of progress in class ;)

Previously, I said I couldn't find a friend who's 'like me', that's because I was looking for it at the wrong place. ahaha! I made friends with a bunch of guys so much easier because they're not pure chinese.

I couldn't make friends with the girls because they all speak mandrin and I'll stare at them looking stupid. but today since it was a long day, I made friends with the guys and today was also the day when the whole class was super noisy!

3 days later and we're all like best friends. haha! last week, we enter class, sit silently waiting for the teacher, be taught silently then went our separate ways 3 hours later but today was different. It was super a lot of fun.

Uuh, my biggest influence in class was making Angeline go crazy! not go crazy as in I annoy her so much but go crazy as in she'll break into a loud laugh just suddenly like how I always do ;P I'm so close to her lately, if you told me that that will happen when we were still in high school, I'll laugh my ass off. things has certainly changed so much since then.

It sucks that I don't have holidays during the holidays. I really want to follow my aunt back to Taiping next week :'( I've been wanting to go back since forever, now that she's going back, I can't go. grr super sucky.

I still have 12 weeks of non-holidays ;(

I think that my hand is cursed or something. I don't know why but all the gadgets around me are 'dropping like flies'. I don't know why but the weirdest thing happened to my camera, again! My memory card was totally broken into two pieces. & the weird part is, I don't know how it happened because I've never taken it out before! then, my phone key can't press which is really a hassle! I have to take it for repairs! then, something is wrong with my smart tag. it beeps every time I pass the toll. I checked, the battery is still high & money is still in. THEN, my watch sudah habis battery!

It's going to cost me a fortune to repair everything ;( changing my watch batteries already cost 30 bucks because it's a damn fosil watch and it has to use two damn Japanese batteries instead of a damn chinese battery.

&&& Happy 18th Birthday Kimberley Chong Pei Pei ;)




I wouldn't have told you

if you hadn't had asked.
was that pity I sense?!