Wednesday, April 9, 2008

the cameras here & the lights are on..

iMovie - Dogs & Cats.

School was super boring so I've decided that it's vegetarian Thursday! I was super bored till I almost burst out in tears but Trina's Girls are Weirdos book saved me. It's so funny and very true!

After school, had interact station games. And I was partnered with Randy. Which, I was very proud of because he was the hero of the hour. Our game wouldn't be in if it ain't for him going all over school to look for buckets. =)

Because of our station, most of the teams didn't win because they couldn't find us. haha.

After all that, went back to Hartamas and tah pau-ed Otai then headed to Cemerlang. I was supeer sleepy and tired ohkay! But I had to keep my eyes open and my head up! It was suffering!

came home, bathe then went out for dinner. I'm sleepy la!