Friday, April 11, 2008

5 hundred 25 thousand 6 hundred minute.

iMovie - Legally Blonde.

Just came back from school & don't know why I felt like blogging. Before my lunch some more. Weird.

I was so in pain throughout schooling hours. Except when I was doing my lisan. I have no idea why. It's all weird for me today.

Aww, my sister "boyfriend" went out of American Idol today.. haha! If I had a say, that blonde girl should be out a long time ago. Speaking of, I really like Simon Cowell despite what others say about him. He's words are golden.

I need to clean my room again. My shirts are piling up on my chair.

- btw, Justin Timberlake is a better/sexier dancer than Chris Brown! & I do like Chris Brown.

*// edited.

I shred so much tears while watching Idol Gives Back. Poor thing la, most of the babies die cause of malaria and HIV. I would donate if I could. JoliePitt - adopt all of them la!. xD

I likey David Achuletta. I lovey David Cook! =D

It's so easy to get out of NS? My cousin got sent home from NS because she faint. & now she's back for good. After 2 weeks. IF I kena, I also faint la. haha!!

Trina- One Tree Hill all new episodes begins Monday, April 14 at 9/8c on TheCW. Me doing the voice of the guy on those sneak peek video. =)

- I'm bored & hungry.