Sunday, April 13, 2008

Let's celebrate Remember a year in the life of friends.

iMovie - Elizabethtown. ( must watch! )

Downloading Terminator : the Sarah Connor Chronicle. I've watched the first 2 episodes and it's a hard story to get. I'm still confused about it all. Thomas Dekker is so cute though. =)

Oh man, I was watching E! News and they called Molly Sims a former Las Vegas babe so I checked it out and it's true, Las Vegas is officially cancelled !! ='( I looove that series so much! Josh Duhamel! Sucks.

Everything is on hiatus! Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, House MD. sucks! How do they get paid man without airing any series. Won't like The CW or CBS or Fox go bankrupt?

Ohkkay.. chill chill.

Anyways, just finish my second page of the class page. I had nothing to do all day long. My room is cleaned yet again. ;P

I don't know why but this few days I've been damn eager to fast forward American Idol to know who won everything. haha! I have no idea why. It's such a weird feeling. you know, like you want to know something but have to wait.

yay. I'm downloading Transporter and it's downloading fast !! =) I've watched Transporter 2 (p/s: Jason Statham is so hot!) & think it's super awesome but my sis said the first one is nicer so I really can't wait. I wanted to buy the DVD because face it, watching movies on DVD or cinema is so much better than watching the downloaded ones. But my sis don't let me buy anymore DVDs.

Her words : "if you want to watch it on TV then just burn it out and watch. Sheeehs!"

- I'm having a migraine! It comes and go so fast and it hurts when it comes!