Wednesday, April 30, 2008

don't turn around now cause you're not welcome anymore.

iMovie - Josie and the Pussycat.

I woke up at 3.45 AM this morning to watch Gossip Girl. ahha. crazy right. I can't sleep properly at night knowing that I'm downloading something that is gonna be done.

As a result of that, I slept through my alarm clock. My mum came in my room at like 8.10 and said why never go school. shhhs. She should have woken me up. That's what mothers do. Don't care la, gonna write a letter for stupid coconut head old lady.

I was doing my accounts work during chemistry today and I couldn't frigging get the bloody answer. I've lost my touch too. =(

I wanted to go Subang to stay with my auntie today but I had tuition in the evening and tuition tomorrow morning. Ruin my days. Then next week got exam. Sucks! I want to be form 1 again.

- KFC served kitchen fresh chicken for 35 years.