Saturday, April 26, 2008

everybody look at me, ME

iMovie - 13 Going on 30.

I ate so much today !! So not good. nononono.

I'm talking like Kenny Wormald now - saying words like dope, dog, bro.. hahaha! His dancing is really very inspiring. =)

Anyways.

After Formula One, me and my sis watched Hell's Kitchen and it's really HELL! It was funny for us to watch la, but if I was one of them getting yelled at like that, I'll burst out in tears crying like a baby man. It was funny for us but it's really HELL for them. You should watch for laughters.

Gordon Remsey of Hell's Kitchen.

Then after one hour of watching, laughing our ass off, my sister was imitating that dude & I was drinking my tea. Of course, I spit everything out and choked. It's really, really very funny. not as in here's-a-joke-HAHA but like :

YOU-what-the-fuck-is-this-you-fucking-idiot-where-my-fucking
-chicken-you-fuck!


Then, went on You Tube to watch Top Gear. Caught the Lewis Hamilton one and it was freaking hilarious! Jeremy is super funny! He kind of insulted every F1 driver there. & Lewis was so funny too! I've never seen that side of him. He was racing in some crap car and he was like, singing in the car.

"c'mon man, 56 MPH?! what the.."

If you wanna know what I'm talking about check it out HERE

My connection tonight sucks! Fcuking slow! Hate it. somehow, my connection to connect to websites in the daylight is so much better but my connection for my downloads is so much better night time. So weird right.

- I laughed so much tonight than I've ever did this entire week.