Saturday, April 26, 2008

whats mine is yours to leave or take.

iMovie - When Harry Met Sally.

I'm so greedy. My current phone is only a few months old. 7 months old actually and now I want McDreamy's phone. or maybe Blair's phone. I'm GUESSING it's the same phone. or maybe a SideKick. I'm now very into the flip up phones with actual keypad.

I am really very amazed by Katherine Heigh. She can really act her ass off. She looks totally different in 27 Dresses and Grey's Anatomy. I mean she LOOKS the same but somehow, there's something different. You'll understand if you watch 27 Dresses and Grey's Anatomy.

Speaking of, I was pumped with adrenaline while watching Grey's the whole time. I'm glad to know that Rose will soon be out of the picture. Can't they just write Derek and Meredith together already! the dramas' has gotta stop!

Anyways.

Today me and my sis went to the pet store and there's this huge dog!! It's super duper big!! Bigger than my sister and it's head is super big! I wish I could bring him home and sleep with it. I'm not gross, it's just super big and it looks nice to huge! But something's wrong with him. His back legs are weak so he had to cut down some weight and now, his bones, rib cage are all showing. Poor thing.

Coffee had to get the cone thingy.. I'm wondering what will happen if he looks up too long under the rain. HAHA! if you get what I mean. ;P