Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We let all this moments pass us by.

iMovie - Finding Nemo.

Good morning Upper East Siders! Gossip Girl here, you're one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.

haha. Didn't know why I wrote that. Just wanted to. ;P

School is damn boring man! Especially when sitting beside two nerds! Lazy boy turned good Paul and add math geek Zhee! Think about me man, I'm bored!

Today saw so many damn BMWs. Old and new series. around 7 of them! Saw the Z4 roadster - it doesn't look as nice as it looks in pictures. Did you know BMW stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke. I have no idea what does that stand for.

Woke up just in time to change before Wheyjinn came to pick me up. I was bloody sleepy in tuition. Is it me or did Francis lose his touch? He used to be way funnier last time - I think. After that, was planning to have dinner with the guys when suddenly I saw my mum's car passing by! Potong steam betul I tell you! I wanted to eat the egg sushi ! -__-

Trina watches most of the series I watch!! And I do watch alot of nonsense tv shows!

Off to watch Top Gear! Gotta learn on my cars ;P