Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm making my way over to my favourite place.

iMovie - Rent.

Everybody is changing and/or thinking about changing their blog template. I want to change mine so badly too. But I don't have my Photoshop. Life sucks without photoshop! It's so inconvenient most of the time.

I have nothing to blog about my day. haha! It was a LAZY day for me. watched Friends the whole day. - I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a girl walks in.....

something I wanted to post a long time ago but didn't have the mood to.

Felipe's wife - Anna Rafaela Bassi-Massa.

Fernando's wife/girlfriend - Raquel del Rosario

Jensen's girlfriend - Florence Brudenell Bruce

Kimi's wife - Jenni Dahlman-Raikkonen

Bernie Ecclestone's daughter - Tamara Ecclestone.

Petra Ecclestone.
Father so short and ugly but daughters so tall and pretty.

I think Jensen's girlfriend is the prettiest. =)

I'm super bored. my (') is being a bitch! It's so hard to press that (') symbol thingy.

Anyways, off to watch Elizabethtown. Don't Orlando Bloom have an accent?