Wednesday, April 16, 2008

we are, we are all innocent.





iMovie - Center Stage.

Woah, it's been so long since I've last blogged. It's super incredible that I can not blog for 3 days in a row. Anyways.

Last night after tuition I wanted to buy dog food but all the pet stores was closed. & it was only 8 something. So, I went buy cat food for them. HAHA. they'll start to meow.

Today... school is really different without Trina in class, I don't know why. Maybe it's because sometimes I'll take a glance at her place & usually we'll have this weird moment of silence looking at each other but this few days she's not there when I look. =(

It's also so different without Paul because he'll sometimes shout all of the sudden. I'm sure Nisa is damn fed up with me right now because I piled up all my boredom and shoot it at her. haha! Gedikk! ;P

After interact I went for chemistry and I saw Arthur and Cheong Junn all soaking wet outside of Cemerlang. Apparently their great idea was to run to tuition under the heavy rain. So clever! They were dripping. Wetty Wetterson ;P So, Mrs. Ng gave them this super striking shirt to wear.

The sunshine twins. =D

Watched American Idol.. This is the first time that I'm so into American Idol. Usually I'll only watch the finale but now I'm catching it. (could be maybe because of David Cook ;D ) & he had tears in his eyes after the comments from the judges! It was like THE comment that you can never get it out from the judges' mouth!

Anyways,

After that I've discovered a new series to watch. it's called DanceLife. Kenny is suppperr cute! heehe! Of course I googled him and apparently his on tour with Justin Timberlake. So, he's most likely one of the dancers for JT's FutureSex LoveShow concert.

Meet Kenny Wormald =)
I couldn't find a better picture.

DanceLife crew.

fcuk la. My Comic Life just expired!! I hate this.

One Tree Hill was boring as hell