Monday, April 21, 2008

we'll find another way to dance.

iMovie - Stealth.

What a long day. So, school was bored as usual then after I went to Farah's place to do something but it was a waste of time because we didn't cover anything. haha.

Yesterday, I was SO ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY BORED & had NOTHING to watch on my comp, I started watching shows in You Tube. I was watching The Miley & Mandy Show. They're version of Step Up 2 was more fun-er than the real one. Don't get me wrong, the end dance for the real one was amazing but their one looks fun-er.

Check it out HERE

Then, I watched.. I watched a lot of shows I don't even remember what I've watched.

It's so boring this day. I'm going crazy!

- Which parent is proud of caning their child when they were young? Puan Cheang!

*//edited @ 10.03 PM.

Paints are so messy. No wonder people who paint like painters have like dirty-with-paint hands.

My face is so red, I'm light headed AND my checks is hurting after all the blowing. PAINT blowing. It's hurting like shit. So not cool Jeanette.