Sunday, April 20, 2008

jump on over there where the air is clearer.

iMovie - Never Back Down.

Today me and my sis watched all of Kenny Wormald's videos on You Tube. haha! She's not AS crazy about him as I AM but she'll be on her way soon. haha! =D

I gotta channel my "OMG he's so cute" towards someone since I haven't been seeing Kimi in 2 weeks. So I channeled my "OMG he's so cute" on Kenny. haha.

Gossip Girl is coming out tomorrow!! I'm super excited. Finally, something to watch. The only problem I'm afraid of is that there won't be any torrent on the Internet. Cause "they" put a no-Internet policy to help boost the network's rating. Hopefully got man, or else I'm screwed. haha.

Ed Westwick's voice is bloody sexy! With his British accent of cause. Sooo attractive! Why are accent so attractive anyways? Australian accent blows me away.. ffftts!

Do you know the OMG commercials GG had? it's really OMGs!

It's !@#$% and !@#$%^

You probably know who the guy is.