Thursday, April 24, 2008

you wish you never ever met her at all.

iMovie - You got Served.

Finally, Grey's Anatomy is out ! I've been waiting for so long. If you had the opportunity to be at either one series set - which will you go? I'll definitely be at the Grey's Anatomys' set. no doubt ;P

Class teacher is no longer Pn.Liew !! Fcuking happy. Can not go to school as many times as I want ! =D.

I've been so down lately. With school, at home with extra stress level, basically with everything. The only person who can always make me laugh can't even make me laugh anymore. - Zahier. He's like my laughing button but I'm guessing that button broke..

It's so hard. It's so hard to show a face of no interest when inside is pumped with excitement.

- I rather be in school than being alone with my thoughts.

getting it out of my system.