Tuesday, July 27, 2010

somebody save me, don't care how you do it just save the world

iSeries - Bones.

They're back!! :D oh thank you Fox! you're my favourite channel now :)!



part deux of my rundown of last week :)



didn't want to bore you with all my crap in one blog post. does that mean I want to bore you in two posts? heh :P

Us siblings had lunch with Uncle Gordon on Wednesday at Fridays :) I don't really like Fridays! more of a Chilis girl.

had a very filling meal for lunch. gaa. dropped bro back home cause he had to work then Uncle Gordon near Eastin Hotel. after dropping them off, sissy and I decided to hit Tropicana City Mall :) she hasn't been there since it opened.

there's nothing much in there anyways. I'll go there for movies and for sushi only :)

walked walked walked. walked for 3 days straight! my leg also pain already!

Had HoHo Steamboat for dinner :DD! yay. now I feel like having it for dinner tonight :P yums

Photobucket
starter :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
aiks, fail. don't look wai sek!

my brother kept teasing me, knowing that I have work the next day, he asked me to go for a late night movie and stuff. He was like "I pay people RM 70 to write one article for me, you go stand all day for RM70" tsk.

then came Thursday! my first day at work with Angeline for the Malaysia International Food & Beverage trade fair at PWTC :)

we had to fold the flyers, insert it onto a plastic bag and give it to people that walks pass! It's actually quite fun the packing process! you've got to do it fast to have fun :D the not so fun part was standing all day waiting for someone to walk pass!

idk why but the booth is located at the far end and not much people passes by because there's obviously more attractive booth. and when I say attractive, theres either nice smelling food booth or girls in short skirts and high heels manning the booth.

Towards the end of the day, we still have heaps of flyers left so me & Angeline went around giving it out. That was the fun-est part of the job!

Everyone seems to want one! they probably want to know what's in it! HAHA nothing much buddy :) first day, I loved seeing every single person there holding one of our plastic bags! heh. EVERYONE was holding it! job well done :D

Photobucket
sitting on piles of flyers at the back,
resting our feet!

Photobucket
Photobucket
idk what those are but they're so pretty!

Photobucket
getting ready. Angeline made me feel like my eyes were so damn small yesterday!
so I'm opening it super big for the second day :D

Second day wasn't as fun as the first. for one, the ball and heel of my feet was hurting like crazy! secondly there wasn't that many people :(

Photobucket
slacking!

still, we made our rounds, walked around to hand out more bags! still fun. I loved it because it felt like we were the candy provider and the ones who took our bags were kids that wants those candies! everyone just comes towards you and smiles at you, asking for one!

there's also people that chased after me for a bag! haha. despite having a sore feet at the end of the day, I had a pretty good time!

Was light headed when I came home from work. had to stand all day and stuff without having lunch :( they had MickeyDees for lunch so I didn't eat cause I don't want MickeyDees.

Photobucket
yes, say no to MickeyDees :P

Photobucket
I was Benard Leong, senior manager for the day :)

thank gosh I took that from Uncle Gordon the day before or else they won't let me in cause I gave back my non-tag to Angeline.

came home, had me dinner, showered then sleep! :)
ahhh. feels so gooooooooood!!