Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm just a kid & life is a nightmare, I'm just a kid & I know that it's not fair

iMovie - Our Family Wedding.

Had a long day yesterday, or what seemed to be a long day.

Went to bed at 4AM but woke up at around 9AM. I was a very sleepy cow! I don't think my brother even went to bed. superman! didn't sleep in 3 days, at least.

he spent one whole day up in the air! I didn't know Russia was that far.

anyways, we they had heaps to do that day. I was just along for the ride. Jack & mums went to the bank without us so that gave my sissy more time to sleep and for me to do my usual morning stuff I usually do :)

Out the door by 11. again, went to 3two Square for breakfast before dropping mums off to her office.

Siblings day out at One Utama. my brother was on a mission. he sees, he pays, he owns!

it seems like a lot when I said I spent almost RM 100 a day but that guy spent almost RM 800 in 4 hours!! haha! he didn't have enough so he had to use my sister's too!

It was on his list, and without hesitation, he got everything he wants. first was a Levi's jeans, then a Magic Mouse from Apple then a pair of new shoes!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I hate mannequins! they fracking scares me to death.

heh. the good news was that I get to collect heaps of OnePoint points :P

After our his shopping spree, we went to pick mums up then went to Damansara Utama to get his hair cut. I wanted to cut me hair too but I didn't want to cut there because the last time I got my hair cut from him, I didn't like it.

my bro hesitated after hearing my review but he had no choice cause he couldn't wait and he didn't want to go all the way to Sunway. I would and I will wait!

My sissy got nothing to do, decided to cut her hair too! & now both of them don't like their new hair! haha.

4 words, I TOLD YOU SO!

Keenan & my auntie met up with us there.

Photobucket
Photobucket
"you're going to regret that"
& indeed she did :D

Photobucket
concentrate & visualise :p
haha!

Photobucket
everyone getting their hair washed/cut

Photobucket
I'm the only smart one there :P

Photobucket
Keenan happily enjoying the game apps

Photobucket
the Chung siblings :)
kor had a 'ah beng' haircut at the end! & he hated it

Photobucket
boys bonding session

Photobucket
heh, I couldn't stop laughing!

Had an early dinner downstairs before coming home to sleep! ahh. goodnight.

dumb dumb Keenan had a bed to sleep on with my sister but he ended up sleeping on the floor
with me -.- HA! he loves me more




although I love taking pictures and tweeting it,

but iPhone picture quality sucks!