Thursday, July 15, 2010

I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine smiling next to Oprah & the Queen

iSeries - Hannah Montana

Followed mums to her office today! I didn't want to go but since sissy was going, I HAD to too -.-

It's so boring at 3two square! I'm always there and there's always nothing to do! gaa.

Had lunch at their canteen! gross, that's where all the workers go to eat? the car park basement canteen? hello, health hazard! :P

anyways, went back up to the office and I had nothing to do :( thank gosh for the iPhone or else I won't even have Internet or twitter!

Photobucket
Photobucket
only tweetdeck sends out twitpic.
I'm using all 3 apps to tweet, it's fun :)

Photobucket
I was bored :P

stayed there for quite some time before mums decided to come home early because I was making too much noise :P told you I didn't want to go, should have listen!

came home and watched Bones :) I can never miss one episode, it's too nice! slept for awhile before going to KL central to pick my bro up.

Photobucket
DO NOT disturb me while I watch tv!
I WILL bite!

Photobucket
it's time for another hair cut.

His flight landed at 9.30 but he came out only at 12 -.- We sat in the car for an hour plus plus. I swear my butt was asleep.

Photobucket
mums playing her games

Photobucket
yeah, sissy doing her normal Jessy-to-do-stuff

Finally! Went Desa for dinner. man, there's nothing else but mamak after 12. blah. heh.

came home and slept at 4 AM

Since it's his room, I gave it back to him, moved to my sister's room. told you I won't have anywhere to sleep when they come home :( so sad. I don't even have a place to hang my towel anymore.

I've been demoted! now I hang my towel where Coffee hang his -.- haha!

Photobucket
I'm sleeping on the floor.