Saturday, July 31, 2010

don't believe what you tell yourself so late at night.

iSeries - Top Gear 15.

Seriously?! only 6 episodes?! how is that enough :'(

Can't believe I'm saying this but I want more of Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond! :) & of course The Stig.

Read two books recently :)

Photobucket
I find the first paragraph very insightful. after that, I'm hooked.

This is a story about a man named Eddie and it begins at the end, with Eddie dying in the sun.
It might seem strange to start a story with an ending.
But all endings are also beginnings.
We just don't know it all the time.

felt the butterfly effect vibe while reading that book. and I liked the concept of his story telling. it held my attention, made me want to know everything all at the same time but is only telling me bits by bits. surely tested my patience!

no, I did not skip towards the end even though I wanted to :P

The second book I read this week ; Tuesdays With Morrie

Photobucket
love each other or perish

I loved it. It made me cry :(

didn't really liked how the first half of the book made me feel though! made me feel like a useless idiot, wasted 19 years of my life, going through meaningless routines and doing unimportant stuffs.

That's really how you'll feel when you compare your life to Morrie's and really absorb everything the book is saying.

the other half is about Morrie's great advice and life experience. I liked that the most! I wish I had someone like him in my life.

honestly, 200 pages isn't enough!

anyhoo. Went Mercato a few days ago. wanting to replenish everything because there's absolutely nothing left in this house! Went in and everything was different. Well, the same but different. I don't know how to explain!

almost everything that I used to buy or wanted to buy isn't there anymore.

They changed management! and probably suppliers too. it sucks. hello, loyal brand costumer here! in the end, we went home as an unsatisfied costumer :( next day, mums went to Tesco to get everything else.

she didn't get stuff that I wanted though! blah.

Photobucket

Saw this while I was there! so tempted to get it and try. Jamie Oliver is putting heaps of cooking ideas in me but I'm not a really great cook or a baker. I'm not even a noob or rookie baker. but I was tempted to try everything that he cooked.

& definitely wanted to try this out. but but it's freaking RM 16.90! for two nobs of cheese.

craved sushi, had sushi :))!

Photobucket


saw a blonde haired, blue eyes baby! she's so pretty! her blue eyes were mesmerizing!
man, I want one of those! where do I go get one? :P