Monday, July 12, 2010

Mark Webber, I despise you!

urgh! I HATE MARK WEBBER!


haha, yes this blog post is mainly because I HATE MARK WEBBER!

2 words comes to me when I hear the name Mark Webber = SORE LOSER!

Photobucket
qualifying - 2nd place
look at his face!

Photobucket
raceday - 1st place
"not bad for a number two driver"
you got that right, number TWO!


I'm glad, overjoyed, in the clouds, ecstatic, exhilarated that Red Bulls gives you wings, Mark then takes it away! HAHA.

notice the joke I made? Red Bulls gives you wings.. as in his front wings! If you're into F1, you'll know.

I must say that Sebastian Vettel, ooh I'm so proud of him! hehe did a great job! not a race I expected but he did the best he could after and that was hell of a great driver job :)

from hero to zero, first to last. almost getting overlapped by Mark Webber but he turned the whole race around when the safety car came out. man, I haven't been this happy to see the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG lapping around the track!

from last, Seb rocket his car into 7th! that is amazing!

yes, I LOVE SEBASTIAN VETTEL :D

Photobucket
see now that's great sportsmanship!
something you should learn, mark webber!

Photobucket
clearly Christian Horner loves Sebastian Vettel more!
hello Mark webber, wakey wakey Horner is trying to show you something very obvious! :D

I HATE MARK WEBBER!
&
I LOVE SEBASTIAN VETTEL
(dare I say more than Kimi Raikkonen?)



pictures courtesy of motorsport.com