Monday, July 12, 2010

california girls we're unforgettable, Daisy Dukes bikinis on top

iMovie - Killers.

Finally watched that movie after asking Vivian to watch with me for so long but didn't happen. sorry Vivian, I couldn't wait any longer!

Before watching the movie, I watched behind the scenes and trailers and stuff on E!, & I always, ALWAYS laughed my head off when Katherine Heigl screams! cause it's so funny, and long and fake but in a funny comedic way.

Ooh and if I didn't love Ashton Kutcher enough before, I love him more now :P

It's a silly movie but a very funny silly movie. and with Ashton and Katherine, they had my attention :)

back to reality.

I woke up super duper early today! probably woke up while everyone else was just about to get their beauty sleep. yes, because of the whole world cup thingy-o.

dillie dallie for hours before going out the door. publish a post about how much I hate Mark and love Seb :P tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. blah

today passed very fast! gaa. went to the airport to pick sissy up! yay, she brought me 5 bottles of Vitamin Water :DD!

What's Vitamin Water? I'll tell you, the most awesome-est water ever! HAHA. it's hell expensive though. it's about 4 AUD which is about RM 12?! for a bottle of awesome water :D!

Photobucket
I can't bring myself to drink it!
it's too pretty :P

Photobucket
the ones I had while in Perth :)


waited for her for almost an hour -.- I was doing all sort of silly stuff in the car, I was restless, I couldn't stop my hyper self.

anyways, after picking her up, we went to get her stuff done. Jess went to IDP which is opposite Taylors, Subang. man, the earth will stand still if Subang didn't have heaps of car and traffic jams.

uuh saw one cute guai chai :P

it was almost 3 when Jess settled everything! Time for breakfast. If I'm at Subang, I'll eat mee rebus, idk why!

came home and sleep! the whole house was sound asleep from 4PM till 7PM heh :P

well then the whole night passed with a blink of an eye, yet again. so fast!

It's a brand new day tomorrow! Jessica's home :) it's going to be interesting!




gosh damn. I wished really hard for sissy to let me follow her,
but didn't wish hard enough for it to come true.
you know what that means...
no Penang trip :( gaa!