Monday, July 19, 2010

I could be chasing but my time would be wasted

iSeries - Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution.

I have the utter most respect for Jamie Oliver and what he's doing!

man, I Jamie Oliver!

Jamie Oliver is the man! enough said.

It's been a week since me sissy came home. a week passed by so quickly! I'll be alone again when Sunday comes :(

My iPhone is home :) It's so hard to use it while driving!

Photobucket
which one is minee?

I love wearing the condoms on them :) I know it's called covers but after I heard the word condom, I can't stop using that word on it :P heh

anyways. Sunday - yesterday we went Renaissance for dim sum lunch. mums lied to my face every time I asked if she still have the money tickets! tsk. she lies as easy as she breathes! such a big fat liar! and she does it every time. lie lie lie!

Photobucket
no more my buttocks!

they changed the menu and the cook( I call them/him/her the cook because they/she/he can't be the chef because the food sucks) plus, they took away all my favourite dishes! gaa.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Came home and did nothing all day! boring much!

& today I'm home alone again while sissy, bro and mums went to Putrajaya to handle their police clearance stuff. loner :(

My brother has been bugging me to let him get me a Mac. anything Mac! He said he's raging because theres still Windows in this house! HAHA. & of course, because I'm not greedy or want what I don't need, I said no thank you :)

I have a perfectly working computer and a spare laptop to use, why would I need more! Plus, he is already giving me his iPhone, that's like a portable mini Apple all by itself with internet excess.

I'm a happy girl already :)

I KNOW I'm the least spending child in this household! My brother was like, "should I get a RM 700 leather bag for my Mac?" I was like sure, that's a small amount since you'll be making heaps more Dr. Chung :P


Photobucket
finished my second bottle days ago!
on to my third :)