Monday, July 26, 2010

don't need no L'Oreal cause bitch you're bad as hell.

iSeries - Oliver's Twist.

I got all of Jamie's series from my brother :) I'm smartt! heh. now I'm watching it again! it really makes me super hungry watching it, especially during the night time!

Oh gosh, it's been almost a week since my last blog post, or longer :S the days last week seemed to whooped by pretty quickly, I couldn't/didn't find the time to blog. always had something better to do :P

anyways, now that things had dialed down - in other words, since my sissy and brother isn't here anymore, things feels a little different. boring and quiet :( it's so not fun being the little sister cause I'll be the last to move out, or in my case, won't have the money to even move out :P

A quick run throughout my last week :) if I can still remember!

totally forgotten what I did in the morning of Monday but we went to the night market at ss2 :) I haven't been to a pasar malam in ages!

Jessie of course was the biggest spender! got all of her 'rubbishES'

we bought so freaking many fake crocs! idk why too! mums started getting it first then as we walked some more, a millisecond later, all of us had one in our hand, or in Jessie's case, SEVEN!

Photobucket
fake crocs parlor! :P

I bought one too many slippers last week so I'm wearing mine in the house :P I admit I'm having too many flip flops already. & I'm one that wears the same flip flops all the time! it's much more comfortable when it's almost worn out.

Came home all stinky and sweaty!

showered then I started cleaning out my brother's drawers! it's mine now :) Since he's back, I finally get to get rid of his stuffs! so, when I'M clearing it out, he's laying on the bed telling me which one to throw out.

& he literary threw everything! I show, he'll say "throw"! He even ask me to throw money -.- YES! but I didn't of course! it was dollars okay!

The next day, woke up, went outside to where I left the whole big bag of stuff I threw out and noticed that there's more than a few things outside the bag that I clearly threw! HAHA. mums went through it and 'saved' what my brother asked me to throw out.

ie Swiss knife, army knife, molded dollar coins, sweater, etc.

"throw. throw. throw. throw" was what my brother kept saying. never once say "keep"

Photobucket
found my brother's first handphone.
HAHA! look at that!

Tuesday morning, had lunch with the family. We went to eat 'yu tau my fun' - direct translation "fish head noodle" :P but I didn't like the milky soup so I ate claypot loh shu fun :) much better!

Dropped me brother off at The Gardens for more of his shopping spree while me and sissy went to The Curve, on a mission to find a pair of comfortable sandal for me to wear to work :) Angeline clearly gave me an excuse to get a new pair of slippers! if it wasn't for work, I don't think I'll go out to get one.

Walked around the whole entire day! came home with heaps of bags :P I was in the car, scared to death, wondering if my mums will have a heart attack when she sees how much stuff I bought in a day! I told my sister that I'll leave a pair of sandals in the car, hiding it from my mum and stuff.

Ooh ooh. I went out wanting to only get one pair of sandal but came back with four! heh. oops. had a momentarily shopaholic bug.

Photobucket
my fav's the third one that looks like the Aiffer Tower

Photobucket
calling it Alffie :)
I love naming all my stuff, nothing new there.

but when we reached home, I was relieved because I wasn't the biggest spender that day! HA. who was? Who else! BROTHER! I spent almost RM 200 plus but my bro spent RM 1000 plus PLUS!

Photobucket
if you think my pile is not that bad, you're probably right when
compared to my brother's pile which is 7 times more!

crazy guy! but that's alright. I'm sure he'll earn mucho more when he starts work, right Dr.Chung? :P

me mums ended up liking all the sandals I bought! but I still haven't shown her one that I ended up hiding :P heh. maybe next month or something.

Photobucket
this feels so comfortable! I named it Santarina
because those balls there looks a little like santa's :P

Photobucket
Jessie wears it better!


Photobucket
me third bottle!
2 left :( gaa I want more please!




I want to be in Australia too :(
actually I wanna be in New Zealand!