Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I must be strong and carry on cause I know, I don't belong

iMovie - New Moon

I'm loving it when my sister is home :)

I get new stuffs from Perth, I get new gadgets to play with, I get dinner for free :P not that I don't get dinner for free if she's not here but it's sweeter when she pays :P heh.

Photobucket
jelly beans!
my substitute for not being able to find Twizzlers.

Photobucket
guess which one is minee!
of course! orange is my thing :D

well, it's not mine mine but it's temporarily mine to use :) Mine is flying home tomorrow!

I my sister!
I to hate her too ;)

We watched New Moon yesterday. she said she didn't felt anything when she read the book when I asked if she cried. Ooh I did. theres tear drops on page 117 or page 107, I don't remember.

goodbye, Bella

heh. anyways, of course she cried whilst watching the movie! ha. some more said she didn't feel anything while reading -.- the book is much more sad compared to the movie. her pain and sadness is portrayed stronger in the book.

Went out again for dinner with sissy & Lynns ;)

Jessy was trying to give me a heart attack by challenging other cars on the road, kind of, while in a jam just after the toll at Sprint highway. and she was facebooking -.- I was really holding on to my seat tightly with my eyes closed!

however, she became soft with all her turning and stuff because she's became an Aussie driver! heh. obeying the rules! hello, when you're in Malaysia and when you don't make way for yourself, you're never going to go anywhere! am I right? people here won't just let you go! stupid bastards :P myself included! haha

I'll let some people go if they put their signal or when I'm feeling generous on the road :P

had Fatty Crabby :) the time I waited for them to finish was longer than the time I took to make my tummy full. they are eating machines! idk where they put all the stuff they've ate all day long! crazies.

anyways.

idk how this nuffnang money making thingy works. Yesterday when I went to check how much I earned - I was excited too at first until I saw RM 0.00 :( not even 10 cents? gaa!

how does it work? it stated that I had 65 views and 43 uniques. how much more do I need to earn 10 cents? haha! I'm not going to check it again until the end of this month, maybe.

money, money magically fly to me! :P

Finished my first bottle of Vitamin Water.
there's like a story or a very lame joke on every bottle.

Photobucket



the What's App is super cool :)

it's like texting people without using any money!