Monday, July 5, 2010

a singer in a smooky room, the smell of wine & cheap perfume

iMovie - The Losers

Photobucket
Photobucket

Fracking awesome movie! One of the best I've watched so far. idk why GSC didn't screen this movie! stupid.

It is amazing! I mean, there's action, there's comedy, there's stuffs exploding, there's those gun shooting scenes, there's that cool factor when they're walking in one line in slow motion and there's Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Chris Evans!

What else do you need to make a fracking awesome movie!

I'm sure there's a sequel because all comic book based movies never ends and because I'm saying so :P

It's a must watch guys! seriously.

now moving away from watching movies from my computer to watching tv series from on tele! Stevie the TV :) Joey and Chandler came up with that, I'm just the copycat.

There's so many shows to watch daily now that I'm hooked to FOX! thanks Astro, for once you did something I like!

If it wasn't for FOX, I don't think I'll be as hooked as I am now to Bones, Smallville, NCIS (no, it's not like CSI :P) and Flash Forward!

I love love love Bones now!

David Boreanaz ! my heart swoons for you :P

Ooh please tell me that Booth and Brennan will be together! please. I like what they have going on. I'm hoping that FOX is going to air season 3 when the current airing season is done.

& I'm sure everyone screams for Clark Kent right? heh! I used to watch Smallville on 8TV back when they were showing it! back when they were still in high school. but now FOX is airing season 6.. blah. oh wells!

I go gaga for Aaron Ashmore too! or is it Shawn Ashmore? google. it's Aaron :) wait, Shawn was on too... hmm.

it's dropped.

heh! I still say more shows is better than no shows :D