Wednesday, July 28, 2010

would you come into my world like a shooting star.

iMovie - The Last Song.

Photobucket

finally watched it after a long anticipation :)

It wasn't as good as I excepted a Nicholas Sparks movie to be but I'm sure the book will be better! I've gots to get my hand on that book! I don't want the movie poster book, I want the original book, which is so hard to find!

I thought Miley Cyrus' acting sucked in this movie! but Bobby Coleman was awesome! he's all grown up now. the last movie I saw him in was Post Grad. Greg Kinnear was awesome too.

Liam Hemsworth american accent failed man. can still hear his thick australian accent all the time!

Photobucket
Photobucket

anyways, typical Nick Sparks movie, touches your heart, makes you cry and all that. & also an unexpected twist of an ending.

I'm not going to spoil anything but in all Nick Sparks movie, someone always dies!



back to reality.

My last day of joy with sissy and brother before they leave me lonely and bored again :(

to be honest, they shouldn't have come home! :( you'll be all excited when they're on the way home but sad when they're gone!

Keenan came over Friday night. woke me up from my lovely much needed sleep!

Went out the whole day on Saturday, the day sissy and bro leaves. Went for breakfast and saw Mr. Yew there. after that we went all the way to Kepong to get my sissy's stuff but the shop wasn't open -.-

whatever. got home before 5.

had to leave in just 2 hours, then only they packed their luggages -.-! I wish I could, but I can't not pack weeks before I fly off somewhere! I'll be all excited and stuff, I'll probably pack right after I get my air ticket!

Photobucket

my brother is such a classical reader! now I'll be too :)

Photobucket

I don't know why but after reading like your 50th book or something, you'll want to branch out to read classical books. The only classic book I read was Wuthering Heights. but now I'll read more since my brother left all his books home for me :))!

While sissy and brother are busy packing away, Keenan was making me laugh like a crazy person! he is naturally a funny person! I don't think he's trying to be funny but everything he does makes others laugh.

Photobucket
he's talking to Coffee

Photobucket

and then he bowed and hailed Coffee! HAHA.
"all hail Coffee, all hail Coffee"


Photobucket
Photobucket

Coffee is always sticking with him! idk why. When Keenan is there, Coffee's always close by! sticky dog.

Ooh! I broke my glasses -.- gosh damn fracks! I sat on it :p regretting my decision to buttock jump on my bed! if I sat down properly, I don't think it'll break! LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket
fixed it temporarily with cellophane tape!
gots to get another one STASAP! grrrr.


Came home from the airport and went to bed. It hit me the next day that they're gone and everything changed.