Saturday, July 10, 2010

be running up that road, be running up that hill, be running up that building

iMovie - Eclipse

Well, it as close as it gets to the book. a little twitch and twig but all the major events that happened in the book was on film. so good job! kudos :)

I kinda don't remember what happened in the movie and what I watched. I think I blacked out there for awhile, I can't recall any one scene.

it's awesome though. I don't know what they did or how they do it, but Edward is like flawless in the movie! so white and smooth. heh I know he's suppose to be but how the hell did they make him up! make me up too, please!

Woke up quite early Friday morning :)

Watched an episode of The Vampire Diaries before getting ready for Zhee Yi. yes, I got ready FOR you Flick.

Shopping! I should be banned from going shopping. maybe twice a month but that's it. spent almost 100 bucks that day! in about 3 hours -.- heh.

Well, in my defense, it was everything I needed.

I finally got my necklace back :DD I don't feel naked anymore.

It's true, when someone is missing something, they WILL feel a little naked without em. it might be their phone, their wallet, etc. for me, it's my necklace. every time I touch my neck, when my necklace isn't there, I'll be like oh crap!

anyways!

movie with *deep breath* Rachel, Rhema, Trina, Vivian, Crystal, Nicholas & Zhee Yi! nothing beats the natural feeling of going out for a movie with friends. whatever! I'll do it every single day if I could :)

speaking of, I think the last time I went for a movie with that much friends/or more was when we all went for New Moon. Hollie's birthday! I remember that one :) has it seriously been that long?

Photobucket
Flick has the sharpest teeth! look at that pointy tooth

Photobucket
Photobucket
we so out of sync!
I do face, she serious, I serious, she do face :P

Photobucket
two of me best friends

something is wrong with my camera! :(

Ooh OOh! rewind, I forgotten! before going to One Utama, Zhee Yi & I went over to our old high school. In all seriousness, when I walked out, I thought

"man it feels so good not to be a student in this high school anymore"

I really thought that because there's cameras all over school now! whatthehell? you're running a high school, not juvenile detention center or PRISON! & sew-on name tags? what's wrong with the old fashion much nicer pin-on ones! we don't wear it some times to piss you off and we loved doing it!

SMKSH is a stupid school and I'm proud not to be a student there anymore! well actually, my time there wasn't that bad but ohmygosh it's high school. chill out a little. cameras?! really?