Sunday, July 4, 2010

& if you were with me tonight, I'd sing to you just one more time.

iMovie - Toy Story 3.

How can you not cry when you're watching a Toy Story movie! When the 'you got a friend in me' song started, I started tearing! man.

They are always trying to find their way back to Andy! & I must say, haha they "grew" Andy quite nicely! :P very cute. haha!

I loved the part when Buzz turned spanish! that's the funniest part. Oh and the taco Mr. Potato.

It was the perfect ending to the whole story :)

Sundays' sky picture
Photobucket
I make a good sky reporter, with a day late reports :P

Photobucket
dancing coconut tree!
I know it's not a coconut tree, I just named it that.

I've been pretty occupied this weekend! I prefer my normal, don't-need-to-do-anything weekend. I don't like entertaining people! heh, YOU heard me? :P

Rewind. let's sum it up. you know when I read back my old post, I'm glad I wrote what I wrote because it brings me back to that specific day and the stuff I did. memories sometimes fades away without you even realising it.

Went out for dinner and a movie on Thursday night. man, was I glad I wasn't driving because for the first time ever (for me) Pencala Link was super duper jam gila! man. Jam all the way to the traffic light turning to One Utama.

again, thank gosh I wasn't driving :P heh. I know how it feels okay, it's my car you're driving there buddy. but, my little trooper didn't say anything! way to suck it up :)

parking was another bitching part of the night. blah.

the more I remember, the more mad I kinda get. whatever, forward!

YES, I cried during the movie! damn cool though, watched it in 3D :) my first time ever watching something in 3D. don't think ToyStory is specifically made for 3D because nothing actually popped up.

Came home late then went to sleep! ahh. I love going to sleep after a long day, don't you? feels so good!

Grandmother came to stay :) I love it when my nanila is here! thank gosh she's the friendly type and not the snotty type! haha. I've met a few snotty typed grandmother okay.

Stayed home Friday and Saturday with a little company :) omg!

I woke up saturday with a backache! two person is not meant to be sleeping in a single bed! I started cracking my bones, feels so good :P heh. seriously, next time I'm sleeping on the floor! wait, rephrase, you're sleeping on the floor :P anyways!

I got locked out of my room -.- someone was suppose to be inside but he so busybody came out with me! gaa. thank gosh I had maggi mee cup filled of extra door keys! -unlabeled ones.

after I've gotten my door to open, mums asked us to go label all those keys! we had 10 doors in the house! to work we went :) it was quite fun! it's like being in some competition where you have to find the right keys!

IF it were a competition, I won :D It was so funnnnnY! and it was fun!

Then came Sunday -today! I love the weather! woke up, open my curtains and saw dark clouds floating past my window! and that coconut tree tree swaying side to side.

though it's weird, but I considered today a very beautiful day and I loved it! I rather it was rainy and darker the whole day than bright and sunny! I'm loving it :)

that pretty much sumsup my weekend, how's yours?


my imaginations is running wild.
too many tangled webs!