Wednesday, August 4, 2010

and you appear just like a dream to me.

iMovie - Inception

I can finally say, 'HELL YEA I watched it!' ;)

please check your skeptical, only believe in science view of things outside the door and enter with an open mind, wanna believe in everything attitude.

Photobucket

the dream concept isn't very hard to grasp and understand. A dream within a dream? You could do whatever you want in your dream, hell I could fly! however, the mystery kept me on my feet. I saw two mysteries to be solved. One was the history of Cobb and Mal, what really happened, is it actually reality or just a dream? and the other was weather their 'inception' plan was going to work, and how were they planning to do it.

that was my two questions waiting to be answered while sitting in the cinema for 148 minutes.

I must say, Joseph Gordon-Levitt was top notch! He made me keep my eyes on him the entire time! Leonardo DiCaprio had my attention too but I was more absorbed in Joseph :)

I really didn't think that he would be that great especially after seeing how dorky he was in 10 Things I Hate About You and (500) Days Of Summer.

Photobucket

What made me amazed was the scenes with no gravity! I was wondering myself too, how to give a 'kick' without gravity? I was thinking before they showed to just throw them against the wall! :P haha. that scene was awesome! again, Joseph! kudos on pulling off that stunt action right there! couldn't have been easy.

It looked like fun though! looked like swimming without water :P I would looooooooove to experience that one day!

Anyways! that was my take on Inception!

I could relate to everything about it, the waking up after I feel like I was falling, the can't remember the first part of my dreams, the wanting to finish what I started feeling, but not the waking up to another dream part. haha I haven't had that YET :P

Surprisingly Angeline came over just 6 minutes after 12! I loved that! She's actually one of the few that arrives on time.

We hit up One Utama. on a mission to hunt down the things on our list. unfortunately I didn't get everything I wanted. bummer, came home empty handed. haha. I don't like coming home empty handed! no no.

ooh before that! We went to Segi. man, there's so many cars! what's going on. why is there so many people. crazy stuff.

We reached about 1 in the afternoon, which was their lunch time -.- ain't 12 your lunch time?! gaa. didn't get to do the things we wanted to settle, didn't want to wait too.

definitely felt weird going back there, seeing new different people.

anyhoo. MOVIE TIME :DD!

after what seemed like a short period of time in that dark room, we continued on with our shopping :) walked walked walked.

opened our wallet, close our wallet, clasping that plastic bag filled with goodies in our hands! happy days! (well, her hands to be exact)

Came home right before the jam ;) nice timing right!

Photobucket

I love going shopping with Angeline, she'll just pull you into a shop and starts shopping! :)

Photobucket
goofing around in the car :)
more silly pictures coming up soon!

Once home, I spent some time playing with Zephyr. the colours in the sky caught my eyes! man, sunsets are so damn amazing and beautiful.

Photobucket
looks like the sky's on fire!
(didn't edit it! it's already amazing itself)



I would live forever just to watch the sun sets ;)