Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'll follow you until you <3 me.

iMovie - 3 Ninjas.

My connection is sucking right now! I have no speed! I can't buff! arghh!

Anger is building up when I'm listening to Rachel complaining about.....

GRRRR!

Thank gosh I don't have a mother like that or else I wouldn't be who I am now. I'll be like on the dark side just to spike them! Then sooner or later I'll be some cina bang girl with drug problems and a slut who sleeps around!

But lucky Rachel is not like that laa :P

Seriously, single parent is much better! I think le but of course an understanding parent is always good but not one who doesn't dare to stand up for what he/she thinks and just follow what the husband/wife says!

cowards! I feel you Rachel. it's time you lash out on them! be a tiger! grrr xD

Anyways.

The little vicks stick thingy has been my friend for the past couple days! It doesn't always work but it's good enough for me! Everything that I've ate has absolutely no taste for me! So if I ate anything bitter or too sweet, I would not have realised it! HAHA.

Ooh, then I was craving for sushi today so I made some. && from the beginning I knew it'll turn out not how I wanted. My egg couldn't flip properly, my sausage strips curled up like curly fries and my seaweed became seaweeds, like all seaweedy.

My sushiS looked like they survived a car crash but is still a little shaken up.But don't care la! taste good enough, don't care what it looks like! I had to make it saltier and add more vinegar cause I couldn't taste a thing! HAHA.

I hate the rhinovirus!