Wednesday, December 3, 2008

You better shape up, cause I need a man.

iMovie - Grease.

I'm hooked to Dancing With The Stars! Derek is just so good! I love watching him dance and teaching his partner how to dance!

Derek : "The quickstep is all about having a strong elegant posture, Brooke's chest should never touch mine."

Derek : I can feel your boobies,
Brooke : Ooh,
Derek : There you go.
Brooke : First time I've hear that, "Get your boobies off"

* dancing, dancing *

Derek : I can feel something on my chest..

Check out the video HERE

After Brooke and Derek's freestyle, it got me wanting to watch Grease cause they used the 'You're the one that I want' song.

So, I searched high and low for the Grease CD! It took me almost 1 hour just going through the mountain high of CD's before I realized it's not there! All the CD's are everywhere! cause they're CDs! I keep my DVDs very nicely and I know where they are. When things are yours, you tend to know where they are, like dog whistle. HAHA.

Growing up, I didn't watch those Fairy Tale movies like Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty. Heck, I don't even know what Beauty & the Beast is about. that dude who lives at the bell tower even! The hunchback guy dude.


Anyways.. Grease was one of the million movies I grew up watching. I have a whole stack of CDs that I watched growing up and I'm going to start watching it again since it's the holidays! I have nothing but time!


I got chills, they're multiplying,
I am losing control,
Cause the power you're supplying,
It's electrifying.