Thursday, January 1, 2009

& a Happy New YeaR!

iMovie - Dick Clark's New Year's Rocking Eve.

Happy New Year Yo!
2009 is the new 2008 ;P

Yesterday was as eventful as always.

Started off the day by going to Vivian's for some BBQ treats! I've never BBQ's before!

OOoh wait! What am I saying?! I have! Sorry. false information! I've BBQed before. Just forgotten about it. haha!

Anyhoo. Went Vivian's with Trina. eat eat, play play, pictures pictures. Then it started to rain! It was good because then it made the whole place cooler & less smokey.

Got ready by 8 something. I'm petrified with the amount of make up Vivian has! It's crazy! She can really open her own little make up stall =P

Decided to stay over at Rachel's so I made a little pit stop before going to The Curve.

Damn! It was hot & sweaty & smelly & crowded there! I don't like it at all! I hate the spray & especially the people who sprayed me like crap! Eat slugs man!

The fireworks was all worth the trouble. It was super pretty! They should have it everyday! HAHA xD

After that, we walked so very very far for Trina's car && we annoyed her like crazy asking her every second if we're there yet. HEHE. Ooh Ooh && the saddest part of it all was when I wished everyone I passed a happy new year, none of them wished back =( They either said thanks or nodded their heads! Malaysians! tsk tsk.

Hollie is open for business!
Hollie Rogers vs. Kenny Rogers!

Rachel & her chickens

Hollie again! BBQing mostly Rachel's chickens!
Poor him. && he was there all the time.

Ooh she loves it!
Her many chickens!

I needa dye my hair to fit in!
HAHA Black baby!

the smell of success! Rachel's in!

"Please la Auntie, Rachel is a wonderful child la... "

Gar Jun & is stunt!

She don't want to show her face!


While we were at Vivian's, she helped me with something that was woah! HAHA.
It made me 0.0 instead of -.- you know! HAHA. Gots to go Vivian's house more often!

Guess who!
Wah! I likey so much! xD


Hassled our way away from the spraying crowd,
clock stroked midnight,
fireworks started, people went crazy!
Beautiful moment!


Poor Zhee Yi got her phone stolen, again.
tsk tsk. guy probably lost his dick by now ;P

Waited in the car for many moons for Zhee's brother to meet up with us but he went to the wrong place so Zhee had to follow us to Rachel's sleepover! We're so honoured that we were the first of her friends to sleep over!

Super freaking COLD!

I'm starting to like flash now!
makes me look so white!

Did a little magic on Trina! =)
It's bright that's why it worked.


@ Rachels!


Next day is a new day! =)

P/S : we had video recordings which is super funny and also contains violence & a lot of swearing by Trina! haha. =) Ooh and a little disco move.

P/SS : I won't be posting it up because it might be evidence to some 'activities'