Thursday, December 4, 2008

when the going starts to get rough.

iMovie - Center Stage.Another movie I love oh-so-much!

Charlie is so freaking cute and Jodie is so pretty! The whole movie is just awesome!
Anyways, as I was looking for those pictures, I saw Center Stage 2 out! My body was pumping with adrenaline! And the torrent is out! Download download!

Kenny Wormald is in it!! But the trailer looks a lot like Step Up 2. Kinda.. but it's mostly about ballet! With a little hip hop..

Hopefully it'll be done by tomorrow and I don't get conned, again! I always get conned because I can't tahan then go download! HAHA.

Anyhoo.

I need to go visit a bookstore! I can't tahan not having the book I want. I'm done with most of my Gossip Girl book but I'm missing 2 so I have to stop reading before getting them!

I need Nothing Can Keep us Together and Don't you Forget About Me, then my collection is complete! I want another Times Book Sale!!
I regret not buying Twilight and the rest when there was a 30% off!

Uuh, went for Twilight yesterday. Not really that 'syok' cause Rach and Trina will do some action before it happens!

Is it safe to say that I think the father is hotter than Edward? ahah! cause he is! I like Jasper more! I think they all look better than Edward but his character makes everyone crazy for him.

I keep picturing Alexis Bledel as Bella and Drew Fuller as Edward! The whole movie, I was thinking to myself, Drew will pull of that move more cuter than Robert... Alexis could have played it cool better than Kristen..

&& I like James! Cam always plays the bad guy in movies! (you guys should see him in Never Back Down! meltinnng*) I really wanna see him in his romantic side. ahahha!