Saturday, December 6, 2008

we were both young.

iMovie - Center Stage: Turn It Up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUN CHENG!
* no pic of you leh *

Watched Center Stage 2 with Rachel today. The show was quite boring but Kenny Wormald kept us watching on. Every scene with him, we went closer and closer to the monitor! HAHA. It wasn't very good though.

The girl Kate reminds us of Ashley Simpsons!

Rachel came over very early. So we had nothing to do until 5 PM. We took damn a lot of pictures then got fed up. Walked to HSC and took more pictures at Toy's R Us! HAHA

Monopoly dude!

Muahahaha!

OMG, I didn't go to the Times for so long, they changed the whole store! It looks so so much bigger now! Upgrade!

After we walked the whole HSC, waited for Crystal and Paul to pick us up. We were sitting there talking! Rachel told me the most funniest thing ever! Nothing can ever topped what she said to me! I laughed my head off !!

Went back home to do some stuff, messed up my whole room, took out all my tools! It was literally a bookstore! Then we all went to Desa for dinner and back to my house!

We had so much fun doing the little project thingy! Except Paul. He looked like a sour plum!

Ooh, hie Paul! =P