Monday, December 1, 2008

feeling like where I belong.

iMovie - The Cheetah Girls : One World.

The movie was so boring, I fell asleep while watching it - sitting up! HAHA. I haven't watch the first one but watched the second one. And that one was much better cause there's that cute dancer guy.

Today's the last day I woke up early to school,
It's the last day my mum had to drop me off to school,
It's the last day I wore my baju kurung and my nametag,
It's the last day I'll answer to the teachers there,
It's the last day of 5 years of my life.

Today marks the end of one chapter and the beginning of another.

The fact that I've graduated from high school haven't sink into me. I feel so bored all of the sudden.

Let's go out people! Take me outt! haha.

How much do you think this will cost?
Heck, I'll even throw in a free cap! HAHA!