Sunday, December 14, 2008

Look at me,can't believe I finally made it here.

iMovie - Gilmore Girls.

My sister has done it. She has pulled me down with her. I can't help but to watch Gilmore Girls the whole freaking day. My ass is rotting.

Anyways, I'm already in the going to bed at 4 AM mode. Very not good. But but, I don't have to set my alarm clock anytime soon so I can change back to my normal time mode because news flash, I don't have to go high school anymore xD

You know what's weird? I miss Tuesdays. I miss going for Francis's class. I was good & I miss that. & every time I think about that, I think about the stupid freaking exam. I got A's throughout last year and this year, and if I don't ace my SPM paper, I'm freaking going to re-take the freaking paper! HAHA. serious shit. I would rather have gotten B's the whole year and get an A in the exam, if I used up all my A's.

Man, I love blogging.

I finished the whole Harry Potter movie series and all so now I'm moving on to their books. I don't really want to read it but my sister said it's much better. Plus, Ron and Hermione got together so I really want to read that part.

The thing is, I only read books while I'm in the toilet. So it's going to take me at least 3 hours in the toilet for a week to finish reading. HAHA. I'll start reading the first book tomorrow and we'll see what happens then.

I'm currently reading Shopaholic & Baby. I keep flipping towards the end for a sec to know what's the sex of the baby but I don't want to ruin the story. I have to resist every time. I got a feeling that it's going to be twins.. Anyways, if you guys already read it, don't tell me cause I kinda want to find out myself.

Today me, sis and mum went grocery shopping and I was asking my mum how to see if the cucumber is good and not bitter and the whole shebang happened. My sis joked that my mum would be good at this with what 'experience' she has and stuff. & I was like do you prefer long or shot and fat. HAHA! I was still talking about the cucumber but my sister wasn't! HAHA. We laughed so loud, everyone within 10 metre radius was looking at us.

Ooh, and before that we were at Watsons and my sis saw this pregnancy stick thingy and asked if my mum would like to buy. And that led to the whole "are you used condoms and stuff" stuff! We love teasing my mum. That's what daughters are for.

&& we saw someone that we haven't seen in ages and will never want to see ever again. We made a run for it. Me being me was so blur, didn't know what they were running from. Took me a few second to figure it out then made a move. HAHA.

It was a fun mother daughter bonding day.

P/S : I now know where I got my annoying bad habits of making everything a joke & making people confused from. - Lorelai Gilmore!

Updates @ Formula One.
Don't he look all charming and handsome! ;)