Tuesday, December 23, 2008

& I watch them fall every time.

iMovie - Eagle Eye.

Hoo. I finally have Shia LeBeouf on the big screen! Bought the DVD and watched it over and over again. He had watery lips throughout the whole movie! ;P

I can't wait for Transformers 2!

Just when I thought Spencer doesn't have a heart by just ignoring Darlene's words and Stephenie's advise before going in the court! I really thought he's just going to get it done with then BOOM!
He shows his true colours! I always knew that he loves Heidi but I didn't know he'll do that for her. Still it's his fault that they were there at the first place. & he was so sweet to do that for Heidi. =)

I hate buying series DVDs! It always get spoiled or can't watch. Best damn thing is to download them!

nothing more to say.

-But I get my hopes up, & I watch them fall every time.
-The higher the expectation, the higher the disappointments.